decision analysis partners consultants understand the evolving needs and requirements of the digital economy. We are dedicated to delivering its benefits to national, regional and municipal governments worldwide.
Connected Citizens and BusinessesDAP tracks the evolving needs of citizens and businesses that are data-driven and digitally enabled. We assist our clients in understanding current and future customer needs in key industries , how those needs impact their business model and help them develop strategies for adapting and thriving.
Digital, Inclusive, and Resilient GovernmentDAP has significant experience with government digital transformation, including e-government, digital inclusion, real time information and dialog, crisis management, online citizens’ services, efficient government operations, electronic governance and digital dexterity. We create roadmaps, detailed functional specifications, cost and impact analyses and implementation plans.
Smart SocietyOur services include analyzing and functionally designing smart cites, smart villages and technology parks based on details like situational needs, eHealth, remote learning, and advanced passenger and freight transportation management. Complementing our analysis and design, we develop digital policy, regulatory analysis, sustainability and resiliency, and power sourcing and management.
Selected Digital Economy Projects
- ‘Client: SAEB – Secretaria da Admintraço do Governo do Estado da Bahia Project funded by the U.S. Trade and Development Agency The objective of this project […]
- decision analysis partners delivered a comprehensive digital transformation project to the Government of the Brazilian State of Rio Grande do Sul, funded by a grant from […]
- decision analysis partners (DAP) was tasked by an undisclosed client to research pricing methodologies used by different types of national and international carriers and logistics providers.
- decision analysis partners was selected by the World Bank to develop a detailed digital transformation plan for three Eastern Caribbean islands: Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and […]
- Project Objective decision analysis partners was tasked by Purolator to design and evaluate a number of high-level concepts for a new automated sorting hub. Five concepts were […]
- Feasibility Studies decision analysis partners was tasked with developing feasibility studies for a number of new innovative postal products for an undisclosed client. Evaluating Innovative Products Each […]