Logistics ModelingApril 30, 2002
World BankJune 1, 2002
DAP delivered a key wireless liberalization study for the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. The project included the following:
- Analyze current (2002) information and communications service and the role of available
technologies in the Jordanian market.
- Based upon best practices including environmental concerns, document design alternatives and their implications. Facilitate decision making process to select system design alternatives.
- Meet with all major Jordanian stakeholders including those in mobile and fixed line provision, education, the Information Technologies industry, and e-Government sectors.
- Provide policy guidance on liberalizing the wireless market in Jordan following the expiration of the GSM duopoly system at the close of 2003.
- Review of existing infrastructure that could be utilized
in the system’s design