The Ministry of Finance (MoF) of the Republic of Indonesia had applied for a loan from the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD) toward the cost of the Government Financial Management and Revenue Administration Project. One of the components of this project is the establishment of a “Treasury Single Account”, which includes:
- Designing and implementing an integrated financial management information system or IFMIS,
- Harmonizing treasury operations across levels of government;
- Payment system reforms including automating payment processes;
- Modernizing fiscal risk management systems; and
- Developing a central government electronic procurement system.
- The purpose of this orientation visit is to familiarize Indonesian MoF delegates with the capabilities of a number of U.S. firms interested in bidding on the Indonesian MoF projects.
decision analysis partners delivered an orientation visit based on the needs of U.S. companies potentially seeking to bid on the project.
Sunday 3/27: Arrival and OV Dinner
Monday 3/28: World Bank Meetings
Tuesday 3/29: World Bank Meetings
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Department of Transportation
- IRS visit , Electronic Tax Administration
- Financial Management Service
- Wachovia Bank
- Treasury Department, Office of Tax Policy
- Department of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration
Saturday 4/2: Free Day in Washington, DC
Sunday 4/3: Travel to California
Monday 4/4: City of Oakland
Tuesday 4/5: Return to Indonesia